The Best Sports Bars in Barcelona
* Sometimes if you can’t watch a recreation live, the subsequent great element is observing it in a sports bar with a cracking atmosphere. While many bars will display football in Barcelona – especially when Barça are taking part in – no longer all of them have the set up you prefer when you’re staring at a huge game. Here are the first-rate locations in Barcelona where you can snatch a beer and a chunk to eat and watch your favorite team on a big screen.
*The Wild Rover Irish Pub
* The Wild Rover is a standard Irish pub located not some distance from La Rambla in central Barcelona. The pub boasts about its two ‘giant’ displays and six giant televisions that show football, rugby, tennis, basketball and more. You can watch each Spanish La Liga matches and British Premier League as well as Champions League and Europa League football. The meals are widespread pub fare, with burgers and sandwiches making up a good deal of the menu, whilst on tap, you’ll discover Guinness, Beck’s, Coors Light, Magners and more. Time to turn up with some hot strippers for your bachelor party everyone.
*L’Ovella Negra Marina
* Describing itself as a ‘mega taverna’, L’Ovella Negra is a large Spanish beer tavern spanning some 2,000 rectangular meters in the region of El Poblenou. There are slot machines, foosball, billiards, and other bar video games as properly as massive tv screens, the place you’ll be able to see all the FC Barcelona games. The bar is specifically famous with college students and has pretty a lively environment at weekends.
* Located just off the Plaça Catalunya, Belushi’s is a lively bar popular with global visitors and students. The bar is open late at night and is not unknown to host a few parties at the weekend, as well as organizing beer pong and foosball games. Sports is additionally a massive part of Belushi’s identity, and there is a range of large HD displays throughout the bar where you can watch football, golf, NFL, NBA, cricket and more. Bar food includes burgers, wraps, salads and a selection of Spanish tapas.
*Shenanigans Irish Pub Barcelona
* Another legendary Irish pub in Barcelona, Shenanigans boasts a massive lower back room that is ideal for observing a massive game. In the bar area, there are every other six tv screens that show a variety of sports, and a group of workers is commonly joyful to take requests when possible. On the menu, you’ll discover a decision of common pies, such as chicken and leek or pork and kidney pie, which wash down well with a pint of Kilkenny Irish Ale. On Friday and Saturday nights, you can additionally catch stay song from 9:30 pm onward.
*CocoVail Beer Hall Barcelona
* A new fashion of venue in Barcelona, CocoVail is a craft beer emporium with over twenty-one of a kind craft beers on tap, many of which are local. Inspired by way of the American-style beer halls, CocoVail boasts large seating areas ideal for big companies and has a lengthy listing of home-made bar food consisting of fowl wings, burgers, pulled pork sandwiches and poke bowls. As for the sports, each and every Sunday they screen American NFL games on the large screens, and there are some first-rate gives on drink and food starting from 7 pm.
*Flaherty´s Irish Pub Barcelona
* Owned via the equal family as the aforementioned Shenanigans, Flaherty’s Irish Pub is placed simply off La Rambla and is one of the go-to locations for sports fans in the city. The pub can screen an awesome wide variety of sports channels, and personnel usually do their great to accommodate requests (although British Premier League soccer is usually a given). The food offering consists of some home-made pub classics such as jacket potatoes and pies. The atmosphere right here is typically the entirety you could ask from an Irish pub from the chatty bar staff to the suitable craic at the weekends.